Corona Virus Customer Information
Our Customer Promise
Your wellbeing and safety is our top priority and our guiding principle is to care for all Daios Cove Holidays customers as we navigate the ‘new normal’ and the difficult challenge the Coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic presents us with.
Rest assured you can book with us with complete confidence. We want to ensure you experience a safe and enjoyable holiday – throughout your booking journey and every step of the way we are committed to advising you expertly, honestly and flexibily giving you financial security and peace of mind both of which are now more critical than ever.
You are in safe hands
- All Package Holidays booked with us are both ATOL protected and ABTA bonded to ensure your financial security and peace of mind.
- We offer a flexible balance payment of 8 weeks giving you more time to pay for your trip.
- We will advise you of any public health policies issued by the hotel, resort or destination you choose and any restrictions they may have in place.
- In the case of your booking being affected due to COVID19 restrictions we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your change or cancellation options and will work around the clock to resolve any issues that may occur.
- If your holiday is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions you will be financially covered.